Monday, September 7, 2009

I gotta sit down and think about this for a minute. Let my head digest it. This article says there are six types of wine tasters, you know experts, novices, new best friend's, etc.

http://www.dailyfork.com/2009/08/the_6_types_of_people_youll_me.php

But, I think I have a different list in mind:

1) wine tasters who ask for me by name, because the sound of your own name is the sweetest sound. they're my favorite.
2) wine tasters who ask for me by name and scratch my ears, belly, etc. probably my actual favorite now that I think about it.
3) except for those who ask for me by name, drop cheese, and scratch me who are probably even more likely to be my favorite, but it's kinda giving me a headache.
4) oh, but then there are the girls in short skirts who ask for me by name, drop cheese and scratch me who are probably my real, actual for sure favorite.
5) except for the girls in short skirts with dogs, because they smell really excellent.

come see us soon! woof! love, molly

No comments:

Post a Comment